Free Next Day shipping on furniture! *In select areas

BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set

BSHT.inc for a smart home to you

BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set

Regular price $559.98 Unit price  per 

It is expected to be delivered in 2-7 days. Please refer to Delivery-FAQ.

Bullet Points:

  • All Weather Resistant Build:  Designed to resist general wear and tear, this set is constructed with a striking quality rattan build resistant to water, cracking, splitting, rot, fading and more so you can leave it outside with a peace of mind.
  • 5-Piece Patio Set:  Featuring 2 high back chairs, center table and 2 matching ottomans, this set has everything you need to instantly relax, and entertain in your balcony, patio, garden, poolside, backyard and more.
  • Shatter Resistant Table:  The spacious table features thick shatter resistant tempered glass allowing room for placing food and drinks, allowing you to enjoy all of the comforts of being indoors while outside and enjoying nature.
  • Durable & Easy Maintenance:  Manufactured for high grade durability, this set features a sturdy steel reinforced frame covered in quality weather resistant rattan weaving complete with removable cushion covers so you can keep your patio set looking like brand new.
  • Fast Assembly:  Each order comes with a detailed assembly instruction guide with all necessary tools to get your patio assembled in no time.

Description

Weight & Dimensions

Overall Product Dimension

Chair: 22” x 22” x 33.9”

Ottoman Stool: 17.7” x 17.7” x 15”

Table: 48.4” x 23.6”x 29.1”

Chair Seat Cushion: 19.6” x 18” x 2”

Chair Back Cushion: 18.5”x 17.5” x 2”

Detail Product Dimension

Please refer to the Size image

Number of Package

2

Package Dimension

Please refer to the Specification

Overall Weight

Chair weight: 20 lbs

Stool weight: 10 lbs

Table weight: 33 lbs

Package Weight

Please refer to the Specification

Weight Capacity

Chair weight capacity: 406 lbs

Stool weight capacity: 406 lbs

Table weight capacity: 254 lbs

Specifications:

Product Name

5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set

Material

 Powder Coated Steel, PE wicker, Polyester, Sponge

Color

Beige

Assembly Required

Yes

Country of Origin

Vietnam

Product Warranty

One year

Notice

1、Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.

 

2、Items may slightly differ from photo in terms of color due to the lighting or your monitor’s display

 

3、Note that non product problems, large items will not be returned, returned to the warehouse may bear logistics losses, please understand and know.

After Sales Service:

  1. Missing or damaging parts when receiving the product, we will send the accessory for free.
  2. Compensation for all losses caused by the product quality or logistics problems
  3. Compensation for some losses of removing bad reviews caused by product problems

Approx. dimension & weight
Sub-item 1 | Package Quantity:1

length(inches) width(inches) height(inches) weight(lbs)
49.61 24.80 8.66 37.48

Sub-item 2 | Package Quantity:1

length(inches) width(inches) height(inches) weight(lbs)
27.42 22.62 17.24 66.23

Shipping Information
Please note that due to the Coronavirus, parts of the BSHT.INC Logistics shipping and delivery policies have experienced temporary modifications

Shipping Modifications

  1. Orders will be shipped from our warehouses within2-5 business days after the order has been placed.
  2. Estimated delivery timeframes are between 3-15 business days after shipping from our warehouses.
    *Note: Certain orders may experience longer delays due to the Coronavirus.
  1. All goods will be shipped via FedEx and UPS carriers
  2. Shipping speed for oversized items remain unchanged
  3. US regions eligible for shipping remain unchanged 

Shipping Times (General Products)

After an order is made on the Marketplace, your order will be shipped from our warehouse in 2-10 business days. Delivery time can take between 3-15 business days, however most orders will be delivered within 3-5 business days.

Shipping Times (Oversized Products)

Note: Oversized items are categorized as product pages with a   icon.

Due to essential additional measures that need to be taken when shipping oversized items (including but not limited to: contacting the end customer to confirm shipping information), Oversized Items will be shipped from our warehouse within 8-10 business days after the order has been placed.

To learn more about the required measures that need to be taken for oversized items, please review the requirements on the product descriptions of items with the   icon.

US Delivery Locations

Our delivery services are currently only available to locations within the continental United States.

Overseas territories are excluded. Delivery to the following states is not supported: PR, AK, HI, GU, AA, AE, AP.

Please note: we currently DO NOT dropship to PO Boxes.

Returns & Notice
The specific requirements are as follows:

A. When the purchase time is within 7 days, a full purchase amount will be refunded;

B. When the purchase time is between 8-30 days, 80% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 20% of the purchase price will not be refunded;

C. When the purchase time is between 31-60 days, 60% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 40% of the purchase price will not be refunded;

D. When the purchase time is between 61-90 days, 30% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 70% of the purchase price will not be refunded;

E. When the purchase time is more than 90 days , the purchase amount will not be refunded.

BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set
BSHTI 5-Piece Rattan Outdoor Patio Furniture Set